Current Alagnak Lodge Fishing Rates
Trip Rate: The trip rate is computed by adding the base charge to the charge for the number of days you spend fishing. The base is $725 plus $725 per day. For instance, 7 days fishing would be $725 + (7 x $725) = $5,800. 6 days = $5,075, 5 days =$4,350, 4 days = $3,625.
- Each returning client receives a 5% discount.
- Groups of 4 or more receive a 5% discount for all in the group
- Non fishing partners and children under 16 receive a 50% discount. This is not combined with other discounts.
- Those fishing with 3 or more in a single boat will receive a 5% discount.
- Each client is charged Borough taxes of $11 per person per night.
- For an additional $300 per day a client is guaranteed exclusive use of the boat and guide.
- At times we can accommodate arrival at the lodge between 3pm and 6pm the day before the client starts fishing. $175 is the charge for this service and it includes lodging plus supper and breakfast. This is done to allow clients to limit their travel to one day and avoid an overnight stopover in Anchorage or King Salmon. It also helps avoid weather and float plane delays.
- If we have an available guide, you can add an extra fishing session for $175 ( which includes a $50 tip to the guide). Guides are limited to two sessions or 9 hours guiding per day.
- Tips may be prepaid by including them in your invoice or made directly by you to the staff members at the lodge. Prepaid tips are at the rate of $80 per day per client. These are not subject to discount and will be passed to the service personnel in their paychecks. If a trip is cancelled, the prepaid tip will be fully refunded.
Package inclusions and exclusions:
- Transfers by van and float plane between the King Salmon airport and the lodge.
- Lodging, meals, use of our gear and terminal tackle and so much more.
- Processing and vacuum packaging of your salmon in airline approved containers suitable for travel as baggage. Should stay frozen for up to 36 hours.
- Fully guided fishing for 2 per boat for 2 of the 3 daily sessions or up to 9 hours fishing if you and the guide arrange for split sessions.
- Round-trip transportation from your home to King Salmon.
- Personal clothing suitable for wet-cold weather and items of a personal nature.
- Alaska fishing license and king salmon tags.
- Guide and staff tips (Optional and with the ability to prepay as detailed above.)
- Adult beverages for personal consumption.
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm the reservation.
- The second 25% is due on January 31st.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
Methods of Payment:
- Checks should be payable to Alagnak Lodge, 525 Pepeekeo St Apt 6, Honolulu, HI 96825-1137
- Credit card payment can be made online at: https://alagnaklodge.com/make-credit-card-payment/. Add 3% extra to the payment to help cover the cost of processing.
- For Bank transfer or wire payments remit to the account shown on the invoice.
Changes in Reservations:
- A trip may be rescheduled to another date without any fees if done 45 or more days before the scheduled start date. A 15% fee on the base rate will be charged for rescheduling within 45 days of the scheduled start date.
- A reservation is fully transferrable to a replacement client at no additional fee at any time.
- A trip may be cancelled at a fee of:
- 0 % of the trip rate if done 90 or more days before the scheduled start date.
- 15% of the trip rate if done 45 or more days before the scheduled start date.
- 50% of the trip rate if done within 45 days before the scheduled start date
- Branch River Air (BRA) provides flyout services wherein the client is flown to and from the lodge to a remote fishing location in a single day.
- A Cessna 206 with a passenger weight limit of 850# was $1,500 in 2019 and a Beaver with a 1,400# weight limit was $2,400 for most destinations.
- You can pay Branch River Air (BRA) directly when you take the flight or we can include it in your billing and we will pay BRA.
- Flights can be arranged in advance or from the lodge the day before the fly out
- If you want to self guide and go to Brooks Falls on the day of departure, BRA offers a special price of $1,200 (206) or $1,950 (Beaver) to pick you and your luggage up at the lodge in the morning, drop you off at Brooks, fly your luggage to AKN, then pick you up in time to meet your departing flight to ANC.
- We do a direct pass through of the cost of any flyouts.